About the event
This event provides the opportunity to learn from highly qualify guests from industry, academia and government, about the wide range of energy storage technologies and their role in new low carbon energy systems. Do not miss the chance to network and discuss your ideas with the current and next generation of energy leaders.
- Opening Keynote - Professor David Greenwood (University of Warwick, Advanced Propulsion Centre, National Automotive Innovation Centre).
- UKGov updates from Derek Craig (EPSRC) and Sally Fenton (BEIS)
- 'Energy Storage Technologies’ Session - with Professor Yulong Ding (University of Birmingham, Highview Power), Professor Patrick Grant (University of Oxford), Professor Keith Pullen (City University of London).
- PhD Project Updates from CDT students
- ‘Energy Storage Applications’ Session - with presentations from Centrica, Siemens/National Rail and BAE.
- CDT-ESA Research Updates from Prof. Andrew Cruden (University of Southampton) and Prof. Dave Stone (University of Sheffield).
You can register and buy your ticket via our Online Store, before the 6th of September.
Price: Students £45, Academics/Professionals £95 (all including VAT ad lunch).
In addition, there will be a poster competition. If you are interested in participating and winning a prize you can submit your abstract via this form, before the 1st September.